My meet-up guest, Cub, is doing interviews and has posed the following questions to me:
1. I really loved swimming in your pool. How come you don't swim?
Not sure why, but water scares me. I even cross the road during walks when there are sprinklers going. And I hide under the bed when I hear the "bath" word. In my opinion, the only good water is that found in my waterbowl!
2. I'm sorry I knocked your tooth out... Want to try getting along with each other again some time?
As Mom tells everyone, losing my tooth was my fault. I shouldn't have started a scuffle with you. Anyway, now with 2 missing front teeth, I can slurp spaghetti better! I would love to get together. Your yard or mine?
3. You're a trim and pretty dog. What's your secret?
Thanks for the compliment! I got pretty chubby for a while when Mom fed me the yummy wet food out of the little cans. But, now I eat the dry stuff formulated for indoor dogs. It's not all that bad, and helps keep my yard cleaner. And when I'm really lucky, Mom gives me tuna or chicken also. Tuna is my all-time favorite!
4. Same question I asked the other dogs: What is one secret of a blissful life that you'd like to share with your thumb-haver?
Don't worry about little problems that are nothing more than temporary nusances in the big picture of life. Spend more time noticing and taking pleasure in small things. I get Mom to smile everyday by reminding her it's time to get off the computer and share some tuna, go outside, or have a cuddle.
5. Walks or rides: which are your favorite? Explain your answer.
Close, but I think I have to say walks. I always get excited when I see Mom put on her socks and those old shoes of hers. It means a walk might be in store for us. I love going in the car, but I think walks are best because I get to check out the neighborhood and sniff out other dogs' trails. Plus, you never know when you'll get the added bonus of a lizard or possum sighting and possible chase!
Thanks for the interview, Cub!
If you would like to be interviewed by me next, these are the rules:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave a comment on my blog saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post with your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Who is next?